|Map||Campus Center||Street View|
|Accommodation||Other Facilities||Shops etc.|
Not only does Yamasa have high quality lessons, it also has the best possible facilities and student support for those hoping to improve their Japanese ability. Having the right environment is of utmost importance to allow students to concentrate on their studies.
For an actual map please refer to Google maps
YAMASA II Campus Center
YAMASA II is the main campus building where most of the lessons are taught. It is located within 7 minutes walk from JR Okazaki train station, close to the Okazaki city center, shops, restaurants, banks and many other service facilities.
All our staff members and teachers works here. This makes quick replies to the student's requests possible.
There is plenty of space reserved for students who would like to do review after lessons and self study.
Heating in the winter and air-conditioning in the summer provide a comfortable environment for study.
Spacious classroom and desk space
Our classroom space is larger than the requirements of The Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education (APJLE). Desks in all classrooms are set in the U shape layout providing a learning space where lessons can be carried out in a harmonious atmosphere between the teacher and students.
At Yamasa we do not have the small Tokyo palette style of desk. Instead we have spacious desks providing enough space for dictionaries and study guides resulting in a efficient space for learning.
Students can connect their wireless devices through enterprise grade wireless network to the Internet. The connection to the provider is realized by 100 Mbits fiber-optic backbone line.
In the entrance lobby there are 2 computers which can be used for free by students, who do not bring their own wireless devices. The lobby is open on weekdays and Saturdays.
Other facilities you can find on or close to our campus.
Hello Café - entertainment hub
Kurumi Fine Food Cafe - students can have lunch here
Kurashi no Gakkou - art, sports, dance, music, cookng, craft & culture school
Okazaki Cook Chill Centre
Megumi Wonderland Creche
Shops, station and hospital in the vicinity
- JR Okazaki Train Station (Central Japan Railway Company)
- Convenient access to Nagoya and other stations, from where the Bullet train can be used for traveling Japan.
- Okazaki South Hospital
- Located 1 to 2 minutes walk from YAMASA, a general medical care and surgery hospital.
- Domy Supermarket
- A supermarket for food and everyday goods.
- Aeon Mall Okazaki
- A large shopping mall where you will find anything from food and clothing shops, general goods, to CD and bookshops. Many restaurants are also located here.
- A 100 yen shop selling everyday goods for 100 Yen (without consumption tax).
- A shopping mall with food, clothing and everyday goods stores including Uniqlo and large book, CD and game shop. It also has a cinema.